- What is Leslie's, Inc.'s stock symbol? What is the CUSIP number?
The Company’s stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol LESL.
The Company’s CUSIP number is 527064 109.
- When was Leslie's, Inc. founded? When/where was the Company incorporated? When did it go public?
Leslie’s, Inc. was founded in 1963.
Leslie’s, Inc. went public in October 2020 at $17 per share.
- Where are the Company’s headquarters?
2005 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Telephone: (602) 366-3999
A list of store locations may be found here.
- When is Leslie's, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
The Company’s fiscal year consists of a 52- or 53-week period ending on the Saturday closest to September 30th. In a 52-week fiscal year, each quarter contains 13 weeks of operations; in a 53-week fiscal year, each of the first, second and third quarters includes 13 weeks of operations and the fourth quarter includes 14 weeks of operations. Fiscal 2020, which ended on October 3, 2020, was the Company’s latest 53-week fiscal year.
- Does Leslie's, Inc. pay a dividend or have a stock repurchase program?
The Company does not pay a dividend at this time.
On December 3, 2021, the Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program for up to an aggregate amount of $300 million of its outstanding shares of common stock over the next three years. The level of repurchases depends on a number of factors, including its financial condition, capital requirements, cash flows, results of operations, future business prospects and other factors its management may deem relevant. The timing, volume and nature of repurchases, are subject to market conditions, applicable securities laws and other factors and may be amended, suspended or discontinued at any time. Shares may be repurchased from time to time on the open market, in privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise.
- Who is Leslie's, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is Leslie's, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Ernst & Young
- When is Leslie's, Inc.'s next financial reporting date?
Once announced, the date will be available in the Events section of the investor relations website.
- Who is Leslie's, Inc.'s legal counsel?
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- How can I purchase shares? Does Leslie's, Inc. have a direct purchase program?
The company does not have a direct purchase program at this time. Please contact your stockbroker if you are interested in purchasing shares.
- Who do I contact with questions about my stock?
Please contact your stockbroker or the Company’s transfer agent, Computershare.
- Does Leslie's, Inc. offer franchise opportunities?
The Company does not offer franchise opportunities at this time.
- How can I contact Customer Service?
The customer service contact page may be found here.
- Who do I contact with real estate opportunities?
Please email Bryan Corney (email@example.com).
- Where can I access order-related FAQ?
Please click here.
- Where can I find information about the Leslie’s management team and board of directors?
- How can I get a copy of Leslie's, Inc.'s Annual Report, quarterly and annual SEC filings?
Once filed, the Annual Report and SEC filings are available for viewing on this website. To sign up to receive an automatic electronic link when the Annual Report or latest SEC filing is available, visit the Email Alerts section at the bottom of this page. We do not maintain a mailing list for future Annual Reports. Please help us save paper and mailing charges by taking advantage of this immediate access instead of requesting hard copy documents.
- How do I sign up for email alerts?
Please click here to sign up for email alerts.
- I have a question. Who do I contact?